Sunday, February 3, 2013

Goodwill & Buffalo Exchange Haul (PictureHeavy)

HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!
...but I digress...

Vests, sweaters, peter pan collars, and chambray tops were closet essentials I had been craving.  Therefore, yesterday I took matters into my own hands to satisfy this desire--popping tags style.

I journeyed to two thrift stores in my area--Goodwill and Buffalo Exchange.  Overall my journey was a success. :)  Here is what I got.

::::GOODWILL::::
Loft White Sweater-- 7.99
Gap Pink Open Sweater Vest-- 4.99
New York & Company Shirt Vest-- originally 4.99 * 50% off = 2.50












 :::BUFFALO EXCHANGE::::
Iris Studded Chambray Top--originally 20.50 * 50% off = 10.25
Peter Pan Collar Top (no brand)-- originally 7.00 * 50% off = 3.50









Mission Total (w/ 9.5% sales tax): $32.00

I am particularly proud of the 50% off finds I found at Buffalo Exchange.  When I entered the store, I told myself I was willing to spend $25 on a chambray top.  Finding one that was less than half of my price point and was studded-out filled me with endorphines like no other.

What are some fashion pieces that you are currently desiring?  Besides the items above, I have been wanting a hunter green cable sweater and a nice shirt with shoulder cut-outs. 

What's Next: 
*OOTD for today, February 3rd will be up shortly
*I have also styled the pieces mentioned in this blog mix-and-match style, coming soon
*Random blogs not related to fashion will also be up-and-coming are in the works:
-- Pokemon Sixth Generation & My Thoughts
-- Makeup Reviews
-- Book Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment