Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink Waterfall.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :)  Today's outfit features a beautiful waterfall skirt that I bought at Target during the holiday season.  



This look is very elegant and makes me look ridiculously tall.  The train of the skirt turns the simple task of walking down a sidewalk into a more etherial experience. XD

Below are the details.  I'll try to link to similar pieces of clothing or the exact pieces, so one can recreate this look.

The Dirty Details
Stripped Shirt (old): similar here.
Flower Necklace (old): similar here, but feel free to use your favorite chunky necklace. :)
Waterfall Skirt: exact here.
Opaque Black Tights (very old): similar here.
Clark Shoes: similar here.

Personally, I wore this look to run some errands, hang out with friends, go thrift shopping, and watch a play.  To add some warmth, I threw on an olive anorak.  In turn, the anorak also made my outfit more casual and more appropriate for the more mundane tasks I did today.

Tomorrow (well I am writing this super late, so I when I say "tomorrow" I actually mean Superbowl Sunday) look for two blogposts, one will relate to tomorrow's OOTD, while the other will showcase items that I thrifted from Goodwill and Buffalo Exchange earlier Saturday evening.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  What piece in your wardrobe is your go-to when you want to feel more put together?  Let me know.  I'd love to here from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment