Thursday, January 31, 2013

OOTD: Flowers & Leather

When I woke up today, my goals were to (a) wear my recently purchased pleather skirt and (b) incorporate some thrifted items.  This was the result...


The jacket and the flower scarf are some recently thrifted pieces from Goodwill.  Due to the muted color pallet, the look overall is very soft.  The presence of the hard, pleather skirt adds interest to this look by adding some contrast.

I also popped in some grey circle lenses.  I don't remember what kind these are but they are from the brand EOS.  My sister bought them for me for my birthday. This is my first time wearing them.  What do you think?

The Details:
Scarf: Goodwill 5.99
Loft Jacket: Goodwill 12.99
Pleather Skirt: Ross 11.99
Black Leggings: Ross 5.99
Shoes: Borrowed from my sister (but from Shoemint)

Do you own any pleather/leather pieces?  A few years ago, I thought leather was saved for motorcyclists and kinky time. o_O  Now I see, leather can really add a new dimension to your outfit with it's structured texture.

And now I leave you with an adorable nonsensical baby....








No comments:

Post a Comment