Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lovely Ladies that Inspire

I don't know what happened.  But my passion for fashion has escalated as of late.  I think this is due to three Youtube Channels/Blogs: Wendy's Lookbook, Clothes Encounters, and The Fashion Citizen.  Wendy gives me inspiration for very refined, classic looks, while Jen, Stephanie, and Mel have inspirited me to thrift for these pieces.

Looking good and feeling good doesn't have to be expensive and this is what I aim to do.  As I search for my own personal style, I would like to share this journey with you and hopefully inspire some of you the way these girls have inspired me. :)

Below are some of my favorite videos/blog posts from the lovely ladies I mentioned above.

Wendy's Lookbook- Pairings: Peplum


Clothes Encounters- Winter Fashion Trends


The Fashion Citizen- DIY Peter Pan Collar



Who are your fashion inspirations?  How would you describe your personal style?  Let me know!  I would love to hear from you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment