Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OOTD: Slouch.




It was another dreary day in Seattle, so keeping things cozy was my ultimate goal.  Flowing clothing and comfortable bottoms are key.  

The open-knit sweater is the star of this piece that I was able to snag at a thrift store the other day.  I had been looking for a good oversized sweater for ages.  When I find this lil guy at the affordable price of $9, I was overjoyed.  Plus, it has deep pockets!  Score!

Beanie: Gifted
Thermal (layered under sweater for extra warmth): Goodwill $2.99
Sweater: Buffalo Exchange $9.00
Leggings: Ross $5.99
Shoes: Gifted (from Sole Society)

What are your go to pieces on dreary, cold days?

See more OOTD, fashion inspiration, and constant Pokemon references on my Instagram!
Just look up shadyshine.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment